Translate

Sunday 17 April 2011

Pirates of the Carribean

Just thought I should put this trailor on the blog as I haven't put it up yet, but the reason I hadn't put it up already was because I thought that this was 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' was the name of the second film. How silly of me!

Here is the trailor that I managed to get from Empire Magazine online. It looks good to me but it looks like to me that the person that cast the film has got someone in to play Orlando Blooms part of 'Will Turner'. Still Johnny Depp is in the film with Keith from the Rolling Stones, at least it keeps Keith out of trouble and falling out of trees!


Speaking of Orlando Bloom, here is the new trailor for the new 3 Musketeers film. Here is a more action packed film of this tale, which in my opinion is much better than any of the other films with the Musketeers in it, for example the original film with Oliver Reed in it showed the Musketeers as a bit of a joke with the scene of them betting a soldier that they would be having breakfast on top of a castle that was being fought over. You also can't forget the one with Charlie Sheen as a Priest. Thankfully this film is action packed and looks like a film for everyone including the kidiwinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment