Translate

Sunday 24 April 2011

Twelve

I have the movie trailer for this movie somewhere on this blog but I can't find it at present so I'll just have to put this in a new blogpost. The story behind this is not as confusing as I first thought as it is:

A New York drug dealer's life is turned upside down when his cousin is murdered and his best friend is arrested for his murder, but I still can't get my head around how the guy that dies is Chase Crawford and the guy that goes round looking for who actually did it still is Chase Crawford.

Just out of interest I have just found the release date for 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part I'. This is November 18th. Sadly, this is two days away from my birthday unlike the last movie which was on my birthday so I got to see that as a birthday present which was very nice as I went with my sisters...but I'll still go to see it though mainly because I have read the books and I want to see how they have done all of what goes on in the books on the big screen.

I know this probably sounds really geeky, but I bet all the action is going to amazing, but I don't care because I might be a little geeky but I'm willing to admit this freely and without shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment