Translate

Friday 22 April 2011

IamRogue on Twitter has just informed me

Yesterday I was reading on IamRogue's offcial twitter page that there is some movies coming out that I haven't heard any news about from the old faithful Empire Magazine where I usually get all my upcoming movie news from so I'll see if I can't find the trailors on Youtube.



This first trailor is 'Terri', this looks like it's going to be funny and the idea of constantly going around wearing your pj's isn't a bad idea. I think that I do have to put my hand up and say that there is a big percentage of me that lives in my pj's and it is true that why would you wear anything else, there sooooooo comfortable! Come to think about it it might give people ideas to go and have an actual day wearing your pj's and not just for charity. I mean I can't count all the times I'd say to my friends at school. that 'I feel like today I should've had a douuvet day'. The other cast members are: Jacob Wysoki and John C. Reilly who you'll probably recognise from 'Tallenger Nights' fame.

The second trailer is 'Abduction', this film stars Taylor Lautner that you'll no doubtedly recognise from 'Twilight' fame. However, the story behind this is that Taylor finds a picture of himself on a missing persons website. As you can probably see from the trailer the picture that he sees of himself looks like to me that it has been done by a child that was let loose on Fotoshop as the picture doesn't look anything like him. Other cast members are: Sigourney Weaver, Jason Isaacs, Mario Bello, Alfred Molina and Michael Nyqvist as well as the Lilly Collins who's also been cast in the new Snow White film.

The last film trailer that I've found on Youtube was 'The Help'. This film is a comedy that is based in 1960's Misissipi. The leading lady in the film is Emma Stone who was in 'Easy A'. Her character is a fresh faced college graduate, Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer. Both of these are a domestic worker and her best friend. All three of these characters collaborate on a literrary project that becomes a refutation of racial injustice in a rapidly changing culture. The release date for this movie is 12th of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment