Translate

Sunday 17 April 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

I've just been having my daily dose of youtube, and I have seen ,official trailors for two James Franco movies that I've heard plenty of news about but I was just waiting to see what the trailors for them


Unfortunatly I was just going to put in this post the other James Franco film but I saw the release date for it Septeber 24th 2010 and thought that it's not much of an exclusive piece of movie news. I also remebered the critics said at the time that it came out that the film didn't really work with putting the world renowned poem Howl on trial.

Hope you like the look of these trailers, but I was a little confused about Chase Crawford's new film as the trailor shows Chase as 'Charlie' and then he dies but he continues to walk around. This is a head scratcher. I guess the movie needs to explain this better. 50 Cent looks likes he's in a more convincing role as a bad ass drug dealer than his role in 'Get Rich Or Die Tryin' '.

Planet of the Apes will be released on August 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment